the whispers, the mystery, the scandal, the revengeHappy seventeenth Birthday Brian Ng!
aw you are one year older again. anyway it's been great knowing you, thanks for being so funnn, talented!? and um, having nice eyes. HA HA HA!AND
a very Happy Birthday to Shawna jie too!
thank you for being like a sister, for your guidance, patience and for lending a hand whenever we need help! lovesss.yesterday:
the wait was killing. i didn't know what to expect. cars, silver cars after silver cars passed, but only about 15 minutes later did the correct, familiar one come to a halt.
unusually extensive bolts of uncertainty and nervousness were drowning me. i totally smelt it in the air, this kind of feeling was never something good.
first words: “tell me what happened”, followed by an awkward silence, and (i shall skip this part) then almost as soon as I could will my brain to think again, he asked, “what do you want to eat for lunch?” newton circus it was.
right after I decided to indulge in a book spree. thanks Dad, so much. thanks Cherie, Eleanor and Julia, for encouragements.
I finished
New Moon. but I promise / try my best to promise not to lay my hands on
Eclipse. I mean, that’s the only right thing to do, for now.
slighty less than Eight weeks more.
Eight
eight
VIII
8
八
abcdef!!!